Google Driverless Car



One sunny day, I walked through near to the Stuttgart City Street to buy souvenir for my beloved family. I was enjoyed walking alone on that day before I leave Germany. Suddenly, I was really shocked that thing happened in front of my eyes is like miracle and reminds me to my younger brother. What was actually happened on that day?

 
Stuttgart City

Stuttgart Shopping Centre

I wondered and I could still remember the day I watch iRobot as a teen and being skeptical about my brother's statement that one day, but the driverless car become reality nowadays. And the reality made possible by a search engine company, Google. YES IT IS TRUE! The fairytale story really happened in front of me and Google finally has something to show for its work.

 www.google.com

The Google Driverless Car is powered by artificial intelligence that utilizes the input from the video cameras inside the car, a sensor on the vehicle’s top, and some radar and position sensors attached to different positions of the car. Sounds like a lot of effort to mimic the human intelligence in a car, but so far the system has successfully driven 1609 kilometers without human commands! Google also add that their driverless car is safer and smoother than actual driver. The technology and system are clearly illustrates below:

 www.google.com

Google has been testing autonomous cars on public roads since 2010, and it always has someone in the driver's seat. But now, Google has proved that their driverless car project is successfully controlled by the computer and radar. In order to prove this fairytale story, I would like to share a video on how this autonomous car is working. Let's check it out and enjoy the video!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © / MIS 750 - Atikah -

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger